12.8.13

Current obsession - 2D handbags

I have a new obsession. 2D bags. I've spotted these on several bloggers, while trying to decide which one I need to get. Designers Chay Su and Rika Lin came up with the idea to make cartoon like illustrations come to life as 2D looking bags, and the brand jumpfrompaper was born. I get pop art vibes and the first thought that came to me was how much the bags reminded me of this outfit Daryl Hannah wore in Kill Bill. I think my favorite must be the yellow one, but you can see all the bags on jumpfrompaper.us

What do you guys think? Hot or not?

3 comments:

  1. I think they are hot! They are really eye catching. Makes you do a double take more because it's interesting rather than it being too ugly o r something

    ReplyDelete
  2. a strong not for me. You look much more classy than these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one! it's beautiful *_*

    ReplyDelete