24.8.12

ROMWE SUMMER SALE DISCOUNT



Hey babes! Romwe.com has become one of my favorite places to pick out clothes online, they have a pretty wide range of styles so there's something for everyone. I like their edgy stuff with a punk-ish vibe and the more feminine and girly items are adorable as well. They are currently having a ''Summer Clearence Sale'' where you can get a 5% - 60% discount on a lot of items and if your order reaches $75 you can get another 15% discount - it's all really great and the summer sale is from the 24th to the 31st of August.

I went through all items and placed my order and here are some of my favorite things for you to see. I also put links to all these items on my polyvore profile so go there if you'd like to see, or you could just go to www.romwe.com to see for yourself.

$15 off on all $75 order is: Aug15
$25 off on all $115 orders: Aug25

Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment