20.8.12

COPENHAGEN GAY PRIDE 2012



I'm officially not a virgin anymore. A gay pride virgin, that is. I spent my weekend in Copenhagen catching up with a dear friend of mine who I haven't seen for two years, partly because she lived in Japan for one year and partly because we were always just way too busy to meet up.

 We went to Copenhagen Gay Pride Parade saturday on what could have been the hottest day this year, celebrating our rights to be who we want to be and love who we love. It was really refreshing seing 15.000 people celebrating something that for other people is something they feel like they need to hide from the world and be ashamed of. I'm definitely going to be joining the pride again next year. But to get back to fashion and style, here is a little vlog + a video outfit of the day of both my friend's and my outfit!
 

2 comments:

  1. Saw you at Dark Market but couldn't bring myself to go up and say hi. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad :( Come say hi next time babe! xo

    ReplyDelete