21.3.16

Lanzarote Photodiary


Kenneth and I just came back from one week on Lanzarote, Canary Islands, which is probably the prettiest place I have ever been in my entire life. Also, it was our first holiday together, so that probably added to the magical feeling as well haha. As you guys know we live in Scandinavia and the winters here are long and cold. It was the perfect time to get away just before spring kicks in here. We had around 21-23 degrees most days and were able to tan, swim in the ocean and wear lighter clothes. 

We stayed at Blue Sea Hotel in Puerto del Carmen. The hotel was in the older part of town, but only a twenty minute stroll to the newer part of town with restaurants, bars, and shopping all located on the beachfront. We also spent a day in the capital Arrecife and two days in Playa Blanca (which is literally Paradise on earth) swimming in the crystal clear water and chilling on the golden sand. I can definitely imagine going back to Lanzarote and the Canary Islands again some day. However our next trip is to Gumbet, Turkey in September with Kenneth's family and I'm very excited about that too.

I'm off from work today, so just wanted to check in and share these photos with you guys. Gonna have a look at the video clips i filmed during the holiday and see if it's worth anything. Much love! ðŸ˜Ž

4 comments:

  1. jag har saknat dig hjärtat! när kommer det nya saker på youtube då ? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Lanzarote in February so I practically jumped when I saw your new video! We travelled basically the entire island, but we were based in a house with private pool (through air bnb) in playa blanca which was so nice! I remember Puerto del Carmen having the best shops on the island and it was cool to see so many english pubs (so random? haha). And we also went to Arrecife as there was a vegan restaurant called The V Factor - if you ever go back it's a must!!! We also went to the place where volcanoes had erupted many years ago and it looked like we were on another planet. There was a restaurant called El Diablo, which was very fitting ;) Anyway it was great to see Lanzarote from your perspective, I went with my family so it was slightly different :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete