12.11.15

Beauty Favorites | New video



Just uploaded a brand new video after a seven month hiatus. Phew. I'm shocked at how easy it is to edit on my MacBook so I felt a little something inside that makes me want to post more. Now. Or tomorrow. Or very, very soon. Here's what I was wearing in the video:

Dress from nelly.com
H&M necklace gifted from my colleages
Nail polish is L'Oreal Island In The Sun

Half Baked, High, Beware, Riff and Buck eyeshadow from UD
24/7 Perversion liquid liner from UD
Urban Decay Trap lashes
Urban Decay Sheer Obsessed lipstick


Oh, I also dyed my hair back to pastels. Really liking this purple/pink combo right now. I will probably always return to these colors I think. 

5 comments:

  1. Awww good 2 see you again. <3 You are so beautiful in this vid. <3 Have a great vaca. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!...please share a video about your outfits and walking?...I guess it would be great!
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just get more and more beautiful every time I see you :)

    ReplyDelete