30.8.14

Nelly shopping for new work clothes

Pearl London lace dress - Motel shorts - NLY Shoes metal heel boots - NLY Shoes faux suede pumps - Ax Paris kimono - Motel daisy crop top

Just placed a little order on nelly.com for some new work clothes, cause as you guys know, I recently started working for Makeup Forever and since we have to wear all black I thought it would be okay to stock up on some new items. I'll make the lace dress more casual by pairing it with black tights and boots for an everyday look and the rest of the items are just nice basics to mix and match with stuff I already have in my wardrobe + some more basic items on their way from eBay. The daisy top isn't really suitable for work, but I love daisies, Motel and it was only $12 so I couldn't resist. I'm getting so excited about fall fashion and hiding in big faux fur coats, loads of layers and deep fall colors. You guys feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment