17.8.13

My complete online shopping guide


Okay, so since I often get questions about where I shop online and where I find inspiration for new looks, I decided to finally make a complete list of all my favorite websites so it's easy for you guys to check them out! I will keep updating this list in case I forget anything or find new favorite places to shop. Okay here we go:


limecrime.com
illamasqua.com
honeycolor.com
pinkyparadise.com
fashion-contactlenses.com
luxaddiction.com
cheapsmells.com
etsy.com/shop/lotusfairy

This is all I can think of right now, but I'm sure more will come to mind from time to time and then I'll update this post! Feel free to add something if you feel like I missed something. Happy shopping guys! 

2 comments:

  1. hello !!! which brand of hair extensions is the best for you?? i have bought one from austria where i live but they get damagget after two weeks so i must buy a new one and i think of foxy locks??? thanks for answer, it ´ll help me very much

    ReplyDelete