9.11.12

GET GLITTERY FOR NEW YEARS



I'm the kind of person who believes in going all in for new years and really get glammed up. It just feels like a great idea to look your best when jumping in to a new year and a new start, so I went on eBay to have a little look at what they could offer in the glittery shoe department. What I really love about eBay is that you can find pretty much any item you have in mind and get it for less money and since adding glittery pumps, wedges or stilettos to your new years outfit - no matter how casual you wanna look - you still have that extra flair and glamour. I found these five pairs for you, all reasonably prized, so now I too have trouble picking out just what pair to get.

Oh ps. I know new years is more than a month away, but it takes time looking good!

2 comments:

  1. I own Number 5, but in royal blue with a red ribbon. They are so freaking gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeees, Bordello shoes are amazing!
    I really like the clean, simple stilettos without the ribbons too. Must get a pair of them one day :)

    ReplyDelete