7.11.12

COLORFUL FALL/AUTUMN LOOK














Vintage faux fur - Miss Selfridge bag - Asos mini skirt - Mom's old sweater - Jeffrey Campbell shoes

My fabulous friend Mie Maja and I went out in the beautiful fall weather today to take some outfit photos, both with brand new - old - fur coats. It's a funny story actually because I have been wanting to buy the amazing blue fur coat from her for about a year and finally did it. Who says fall cant be colorful and fun? After going to a café to grab a hummus sandwich and a vanilla chai latte it was actually pretty wonderful to spend some time out in nature which is sadly something I do way too rare in the winter/fall months. Now I'm just home again and will probably spend my night in packing some more of my stuff so I can move soon. Hope everyone is having a lovely wednesday 

6 comments:

  1. bloody gorgeous! the pair of you! (plus that blue coat is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the atmosphere of these pics, and of course you are gorgeous as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celine Alise LeviathanaNovember 8, 2012 at 7:48 AM

    stunning Sebastian! <3 oh and that faux fur was so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look flawless ♥ Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg these photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete