17.6.12

MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS


Cabaret -  True Romance - Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas - Amadeus - Pulp Fiction

I wanted to share a few of my favorite movies with you since I haven't blogged about movies for a long time. These are probably five of the movies I've watched most in my life and can watch over and over again, endless inspiration, absolute perfectness-ness. I'm in love with anything Quentin Tarantino the man is a genius and I have never watched anything like it. He is great at making up interesting characters that you can do nothing but love. A little madness is always great as well, so that's probably why Amadeus and Fear And Lothing In Las Vegas are so dear to me. And not to forget, Cabaret, my favorite of them all. I relate so much to the main character Sally Bowles played by the fabulous Liza Minnelli and whenever I feel like I need some inspiration fashion wise Cabaret always do the trick. It's just such an amazing story and it always makes me dream of living in another, more decadent time. So for those of you who are in need of a little entertainment this saturday night, I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cabaret og Pulp Fiction ar fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful movie choices! True Romance, Fear and Loathing, and Pulp Fiction are three of my favorite movies as well! Gonna check out the rest for sure , thank you for the suggestions [=

    ReplyDelete