1.6.12

CIRCLE LENSES


I am in love. I have never looked this weird with so little effort. These are perfect. They are purple circle lenses from pinkyparadise.com and they are amaaaaazing. After wearing them for 8 hours my eyes were a little sore though, I'm not sure if it's because I'm not used to wearing contacts or because they are so big, but they are definitely not uncomfortable as some people say. Now I will listen to some more Diamanda Galas and then go to a small concert at Pitstop. Hope you are having a wonderful friday darlings!

3 comments:

  1. circle lenses are the bomb! i own a pair myself, they make my eyes look fabulous ~ you look really pretty with your purple ones, suits your style a lot :--D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re so pale and beautiful *.*
    And circle lenses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete