28.5.12

MASQUERADE PARTY


I went to a masquerade birthday party last night and wore my glitter kitty mask that I bought in H&M's kids department a few years back. I also wore my corset - most of the night - and my new spiked lita boots. My friend Anna who were also the birthday child tied my corset as tight as it could get and I was kinda amazed about how tiny my waist looked. Oh and it made my shoulders look insanely broad, I think it looked so weird and nice haha. In the early morning I went home and have been hungover ever since. Booh.

4 comments:

  1. just when i think you cannot get more stunning looking you go and post that second corsetted photo. wow!!! what is the maker of that corset?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure.. I bought it in a sex shop years ago, so I think it's just a cheap version of a corset. I paid 600 DKK for it and I know some good quality corsets are insanely expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! I need a corset like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd really like to be one of your friend *_*

    ReplyDelete