30.4.12

Saint Germain overload.


 A follower on tumblr wrote me and told me that a new lipglass + nail polish from MAC is coming out and thank you so much for that. If you have read my blogs or watched my videos for a long time you probably have noticed my obsession with the original Saint Germain lipstick. I literally wear it everyday and to me it's the perfect shade of pink. I am really excited, but I heard that the two new items will only come out in North America. I will try to get my hands on them and do a review as soon as possible though. Hooray.

4 comments:

  1. Just a tip, this photo belong to temptalia.com and she has serious copyright issues if you take her photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Changed it right away! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!I'm not much of a lipglass gal, but the lipstick and nail polish I definitely I would want to try out. I hope the delivery goes well and can't wait for the review[=

    ReplyDelete
  4. the st germaine set is actually only being released in stores in asia (or that is what MAC said when i called them). it is being released on-line in every country though. i live in canada and ordered mine on-line.

    ReplyDelete