29.3.12

Fruity breakfast.


I am telling you - since I've started eating healthier I'm feeling so much more happy and like I have more energy. Also eating organic really makes my body feel great. I will hopefully have stopped eating meat by the end of the year. This morning I made fruit smoothies and I was full most of the day. I love my blender. It tastes yummi actually and I'm thinking about posting more food on here now that the stuff I eat is a litte more interesting. What I used -

Four apples
Two oranges
Three bananas
One kiwi

6 comments:

  1. seems good *_*
    Good Morning :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's great.Good for you ! Becoming vegetarian and eating organically grown food is one of the best things anyone can do. I've been a vegetarian for years and highly recommend it.
    Love,
    D in California

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning haha!

    Yeah I've never been a big meat eater, but I've noticed that when I eat less meat I feel much better xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks absolutely delicious... I think I might actually try this over the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks d-lish and so do-able ! I've been wanting to go healthy for the longest time, but I never find recipes that includes ingredients , that I already have at home. Especially since I live with my parents and I don't have a job, it gets hard being able to find something I can actually do ya' know? Thank you for sharing this recipe and I will definitely give this a try. I hope you have a great weekend (where I live it's almost Friday ) [= .

    ReplyDelete