24.11.14

2014 was amazing and it's not even over


Snapshots from the past few weeks

I feel like it's time to get personal with another little life update to follow up on the one I did back in early july. So the past six months have been amazing. And crazy. And just so unbelievable. I feel like I've accomplished so much, both on a personal, but also a professional level. As you guys know, I was very happy working with Makeup Forever, but in september I was headhunted by Urban Decay who offered me an even better job as a makeup artist on the first ever Urban Decay team in Scandinavia. It's been a huge honor to help bring this amazing brand to Denmark, and as you can see from some of the pictures above, I'm so happy with my new team, boss and colleagues in general. This new position has and will make it easier for me to establish myself and do the things I really want to do.

As I mentioned in the earlier life update, getting a new apartment was a huge turning point in my life as well, but now five months later, this small apartment in a dorm is beginning so seem slightly cramped - not to mention the fact that it takes me roughly an hour to get to work. But I'm moving on saturday. An amazing lifesaver with a great big heart offered me a big, two bedroom apartment with a cute little balcony and a spacious kitchen where I can paint my walls lovely pastel colors and actually exist. It's also gonna be so much faster for me to get to work, and I'm lucky enough to have such great friends in my life who offered to help move my stuff, without me even asking. 

When I go to bed at night and realize all the good that's happening in my life, I can do nothing but fall asleep with a smile on my face. I guess making an actual effort to work hard on accomplishing the things you want really does work! Meeep, next up - home decor inspiration post! My fingers are tingling to get started! 

5 comments: