22.10.14

Pink October


Vintage hat - eBay faux fur coat - eBay shirt - Motel shorts - NLY boots - eBay sequin clutch

Went out shopping with Rebecca this monday in search for things we can use for two big upcoming parties, one of them being Coma Club. Fall has really hit now, so that calls for warmer clothes which means my collection of faux fur coats comes in great handy. These Motel shorts has become part of my work uniform, but even on days off I still seem to wear them all the time. So comfy. 

Photos by Rebecca Bregnum

5 comments:

  1. W pink-oktober!...nice photos and you're shining such stunning feminity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, you should be a model!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think I'm too short and chubby for that :P x

      Delete
  3. Very nice. I so love the shorts with hose and boots look. I need to start wearing them myself.

    ReplyDelete