19.6.14

Job interview look


Sweet As Candy headband - vintage earrings - Asos dress

Oh my, it's been so long since I did a look of the day. The shame. Anywaysies, today I went to an amazing job interview and it went so well. Do you know that feeling of being so happy and excited that you just wanna squeal even though you're surrounded by people in the middle of public? That's how I felt when I left. If I actually squealed or not will remain unknown, but I have such a great feeling about this. Next friday at 10 I will have to go to a makeup test with a model of my own choice, so cross your fingers for me guys, and hope it will be fabulous! This job is so perfect for me, so hopefully I will have good news shortly. Eeeep, the excitement.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,Ciao...stunning look!...I cross my fingers for you...sure it will be fabolous!
    best

    ReplyDelete