23.9.13

Tokyo Streetstyle inspiration


People often question me about where I find inspiration and if I get inspired by any certain japanese styles, and mostly my answer has been no. I feel like there's an endless range of underground styles in Japan and what really inspires me is just how different and extreme some of them are. I've been visiting Tokyo Fashion regularly just to catch up on the wonderful outfits you see in the streets of Shibuya and Harajuku, it's so fun to see well known designer brands that most bloggers know, but also all the underground japanese brands, bloggers and style icons you may or may not know. Madame Yulia, Alisa Ueno and Eva Cheung are a few of my favorites. 

If you're in the mood for bold colors, hair in every color, over the top looks and outfits that can never be too much, tokyofashion is definitely a place for you.
What look is your favorite guys? 

3 comments: