13.6.13

Product test - ShaveSafe


I have been dealing with extremely sensitive skin since I started shaving my legs. Rashes, razorburns, ingrown hairs, you name it. I've also tried a ton of different products for hair removal but none that really worked and I'm honestly sick of not being able to wear nude legs in the summer because I might ''break out'' the day after I've shaved.

I've done a ton of research and a lot of people have sworn by this product, so I decided to give it a go. It's 100% free of perfume, parabenes and colorants and should help make the shave go smoother, leaving your skin free from all the bad things you might have experienced earlier. You get the best results after three weeks of using the product and you should shave every two-three days at first. So I'm gonna do that and see how I like it!

4 comments:

  1. I use this! I had some problems with irritation in my armpits.. and this just does the trick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, awesome! Can't wait to try it out!
      Does it last you a long time?

      Delete
  2. Glæd dig! dette produkt er genialt! hemmeligheden er, at det faktisk indeholder klorhexidin, som steriliserer din skraber :) Du vil aldrig gå tilbage til en anden barberskum!

    ReplyDelete