27.6.13

My festival check-list (what to bring)


Two days left until I leave for Roskilde Festival and here's my suitcase so far. Tomorrow I'll go shopping for the last stuff - the list is endless, but I want to share my check list with you guys, it's all just things to make my trip a little easier.

Tent
Sleeping bag
Blanket
Money
Credit card
Phone and charger
Sunscreen
Hand sanitizer
Makeup
Deodorant
Scented washcloths
A towel
Kleenex
Makeup tissues
Disposable razors
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Large waterbottle
Chewing gum
Dry shampoo
Hairbands and bobbypins
Sunglasses
Caps
Trainers
Belt bag
Disposable camera
Digital camera
Small mirror
Comfy clothes
Warm clothes
Clean underwear
Socks
A jacket
Tights and leggins
Vodka
Sprite
Beer
Dark bread
Hummus and peanuttbutter

I think that's all and I know it seems crazy, but I'd rather bring too much than too little and miss something when I get there. Feel free to add more essentials 

2 comments:

  1. I think if I were you I'd bring just as much stuff if not more lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would put you in my suitcase. And maybe some saltines. <3

    ReplyDelete