9.5.13

Adidas/Jeremy Scott shopping


After doing my solestruck top 5 a few weeks ago I became even more obsessed with the adorable Jeremy Scott Pink Poodle sneakers and after considering if I should get a pair for summer or buy a new pair of UNIF Hellraiser loafers I decided to go with the more colorful and funky pick! I was also in need of a pair of proper leggings for running and since I like Adidas designs best it was sort of perfect - I think these two items will look super cute together and not just for workout 

I ordered from the danish Adidas webshop and got a 15% discount for signing up, so the shoes that are originally 1.700 danish kroner ($300) I got for 1.445 danish kroner ($255) and the leggins that are originally 350 danish kroner ($62) I got for 298 danish kroner ($52)
I also saw a super cute bone print dress but decided that I could probably find something similar and a lot cheaper on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment