26.4.13

Solestruck Spring '13 Favorites

Solestruck.com is my all time favorite place to look at and order shoes from,
they have all the cool brands your heart could desire from Jeffrey Cambell, Adidas x Jeremy Scott and UNIF, to Vivienne Westwood, Buffalo and Deandri. Since spring is officially here and it's time to pack away your old winterboots, here's a list of my current favorite solestruck shoes.


Jeremy Scott is for obvious reasons one of my favorite designers and his Adidas collaboration have had me drooling. Usually sneakers aren't really up my alley, but what's not to love about this pink poodle madness? Here's the JS Poodle.

Oxfords never really catched my fancy, but these holographic ones have caught my attention. They would be great styled with a silver holographic dress and white nails and sunglasses. Here's the Zoe by Miista.


I obviously can't do a favorite shoes list without including Jeffrey Campbell and I've loved this design since I first saw it in black but didn't consider getting them since I already own the Spiked Lita and the Shadow Shadow Stud, but they're a totally different story in white, right? These are soooo good, here's the Damsel Spike in white.

You can't really get around it, Buffalo's are back big time and their collaboration with Solestruck is pretty impressive. These are for all platform wearing, 90's lovers and they are purrrfect. Here's my Buffalo x Solestruck favorite.


I already did a post about these babies before, but I just can't get them out of my head.

5 comments:

  1. Damsel Spike are gorgeous! and I'm sure they look great on you. hugs from barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think I might be in love! And thanks love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sebastian! I love Solestruck. I live about 10 mins away from where their warehouse in located so when on Saturday's I go over and try on a bunch of shoes. It's kind of a big deal :)Also, I wanted to tell you that you're such an inpiration to me. I love your style and your hair tutorials and your drunken babble videos. I hope your date went well.

    Hugs from a mermaid unicorn in Portland, Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of mine was crazy enough to buy those Jerremy Scott/Adidas trainers and there more rediculous in real life than any picture can do them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I lived 10 minutes from Solestruck! I probably would end up really poor though haha. And thank you so much darling <3

    I can imagine, Alexa! I need to have them!

    ReplyDelete