20.3.13

VIDEO WEEK


I've been doing another video week and decided to start with an easy hair tutorial on two minute curls. This has been one of my most used hairstyles for a while because it literally takes two minutes but still looks like you've spent time actually doing your hair.


Tuesday I was feeling sassy and decided to teach you guys how to properly twerk your booty.. Or make a complete fool out of myself. Either way, the weather was nice and I had a lot of fun - like the old people who live around me probably did too when they realized what I was doing - and on top of that my video was put on www.watchmetwerk.com, what an honor. I don't think they realized that this was ment to be a joke though.


On wednesday I posted a lookbook that I've been working on for a while, a few online shops have been sending me clothes and I included some of that to share some of my favorites outfits this spring. I probably will be doing more lookbooks again soon.


Thursday was another non-beauty video, and I did the 15 weird facts about me tag. I always like doing these tag videos, but rarely make them anyway.. I should probably work on that.


On friday I did a requested tutorial on the hair I wore in my goodbye video for Androgenetics. I have been loving this 70's Barbie hair for a while even though I rarely use that much hairspray - it's a lot of fun though. Just felt like posting the videos on here as well 

1 comment:

  1. great videos! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete