28.3.13

New ins




I got a small package the other day from a website called sheinside.com - I've picked out a few items from them before for a few of my videos and were actually very pleased with it, but I was a bit disappointed this time. The ring was broken, the ring itself where you put your finger through and the stone and gold details had been seperated, so I tried to glue it, but it's not really working that well. Also the shirt doesn't look a lot like the shirt on the website, it looks a bit tacky in real life.. Maybe with the right styling it would look better, but I think I might see if anyone else would like it more than me when I do my lookbook after I move.

I also love how you can see all the little cuts and scratches on my hand from working this tuesday! My fingers look awful
: D

No comments:

Post a Comment