21.2.13

OVERSIZED NOSE RING





I've been buying a lot of jewelry lately, and last time I visited my good friend Peter I tried his oversized Givenchy nose ring and fell in love. I have this strange obsession with nose jewelry, so I went on eBay wanting to buy something similar without having to spend a huge amount of money. Indian brides sometimes wear oversized nose jewelry so it wasn't hard to find something I really liked. It looks beautiful, but honestly, it's not very practical when eating, drinking, kissing or wearing a ton of lipstick..

11 comments:

  1. Hvad søgte du for at finde den? Jeg MÅ bare eje sådan en :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the only person that can make anything pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prøv bare med indian nose ring, så burde der komme noget!

    Haha, thanks Helen <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, that's suppossed to be worn on side of the nose, not over the mouth. Just sayin'. You're pretty darn cute though anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sucks that you're not going to be on AG anymore. I hope you will still be putting videos on your channel. I love watching them; you are so special Sebastian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sebastian, seriously, you are a proper style icon!! Awww God you're sooo
    GAWGEOUZZZ!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is different but I really like it haha love your style btw and hair looks amazing :)

    Firmoo Designer Glasses Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha :) you look like some kind of Indian Princess. Only the hair accessoires is missing. Sebastian! Where's your hair accessories?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sebastian, you're just looking a perfect style steroid with your nose rings. I love it because your's looks awesome! Pretty you're looking with those perfect kind of nose rings.

    ReplyDelete