3.1.13

HAPPY 2013!!



I hope everyone had a great new years eve and got safely in to 2013! I celebrated new years with two of my best friends, Lea & Christine, and Lea and I spent the day shopping for new years bling and glitter underwear, eating sushi, dolling up and getting tipsy before twelve. None of us had any real parties to attend to so se decided to go to a few bars and just have fun there - we met a lot of nice people and cute boys and I think we went to one of our friends parties for a few hours as well. Actually, that's where we found the unicorn and giraffe hats! Well I ended up spending the night at a nice guys place and he drove me home yesterday, so I guess you can say I got a nice start on 2013. I also just want to thank everyone for 2012, it's been such a crazy year for me and I can't wait to see what 2013 have in store for me! Happy new years! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow hun ligner Emily De Forest fra eurovision, hende på det sidste billede! :O

    ReplyDelete