22.6.12

THESE DAYS


I'm pretty much over being sick and slowly getting ready to go to London next week. It's actually a little stressful leaving home and my boyfriend alone, so much cleaning, tidying, laundry and packing to do. I've just received a lot of new summer clothes from asos today (haul will follow soon) and also my new extensions have arrived. This hair is a-ma-zing and I can't wait to get my roots bleached and then glue them in, it's gonna be super soft, long and beautiful again.

I'm currently rebuilding my iTunes library on this new computer and trying to eat healthier. I went for a run this monday and my legs are still in pain haha, I guess a little more running will be good.

6 comments:

  1. Sebastian, could you tell me what is the eyeliner that you use? It's sooo glossy, I really love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blue eyeliner... you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can never go wrong with fresh, new panties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the L'Oreal Carbon Gloss liquid liner, I have been using it for years and don't even use any other eyeliners! It's perfect! <3

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following you for a while already but I think this is the first time I'm saying anything. I just have to, because you look gorgeous. That hair is just amazing and it suits you, really.

    Have fun in London!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOOOOOO!!
    DU købte de øreringe, ville så gerne have haft dem! :( :D

    ReplyDelete