17.5.12

LAST NIGHT


Last night I went to a Walker Festival party with my best friend Sofie and had a wonderful night with lots of cheap beer and good music. I later went back to party in Kolding and ended up drinking red wine with two of my friends at my place. My friend Christine has decided to stay here for a few days since I'm home alone and she's out looking at her now home right now while I'm pampering myself and trying to get over my hangovers. Gonna take a shower and do my makeup in a second. Oh and we've bought lots of fruits and vegetables so we're gonna make vegan fajitas for dinner tonight!

6 comments:

  1. Do you know any foundation that cover pimples good but at the same thing look natural and aren't so "heavy" to wear? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a concealer would work better for you :) That way you can wear whatever foundation you like but still cover pimples and redness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebastian, I'm curious about you young androgynous guys, how you see yourselves and others. When I and my other androgynous friends were young in the hippy days, we were very natural about it and just tolerated how we were treated sometimes by the narrow minded. I knew things might change though when I found my mother watching Ziggy Stadust on her broadcast TV. I couldn't believe they were on, with Bowie in full make up and drag. This was long after I began wearing earrings, and lots of jewelry and unisex hair and clothes. and wild shoes. It looks as if times are again changing.

      Delete
    2. but at the same time*
      haha, I really can't write when I'm tired!
      But thanks :D

      Delete
  3. Times are changing. Androgynous is the new emo, so of course you can't avoid drama when modern day guys in makeup has been influenced by people like Jeffree Star, not people like David Bowie. I understand what you mean, but if you know a little about me you know that I'm not really getting in to drama. I grew up listening to David Bowie and have always been a very feminine person. I'm really not like a lot of other people and this is nothing new to me. No need to worry about me at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are your own person. And I love that about you. You ROCK gorgeous.

      Delete