27.2.12

Todays photobomb.


I feel like I'm having major mood swings today. I woke up feeling happy and was cuddling in bed with my boyfriend  and when he came home from school we had a five hour long nap. I just spend the past hour listening to Subhumans, Minor Threat and Korrupte Oppkastere and now I'm listening to Billie Holiday. It's funny to me how a persons mood can be seen in what music your listening to. I don't know though, sometimes I feel like I need a little break from everything and just travel somewhere sunny and far away. 

I'm also on instagram now, so feel free to follow me - sebastiansimonxo

2 comments:

  1. you're gorgeous *___* <3

    too bad about the mood swings :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)))
    Haha yeah, I guess it's that time of month.

    ReplyDelete