26.1.12

Perfume talk.


I actully haven't been talking a lot about perfumes on my blog so I wanted to post this video here. I really think perfumes are important, because I usually always remember people by their smell and what perfume they were wearing. I guess you could say that I'm a little obsessed with them
Also this is post number 200 on my blog, so I wan't to thank all of you for sticking with me and all the new followers for liking my blog. I know it's been going slow, but it haven't been very fun ever since my camera died.
But yes I'm close to 200 followers now, so thank you all so much! 

1 comment:

  1. youre right. even smell of soap powder can be characteristic for a person. yesterday, when i was standing in the queue in the shop, some women was smelling exactly like my ex bf! ah... memoirs :]

    ReplyDelete