15.1.12

2012 Cavewoman.


Ever since I saw Jeremy Scott's 2010 summer collection I have been wanting a huge bone hair piece, and as I'm visiting my grandmother this weekend - she has a sewingmachine - I decided to make one myself! It's basically just like a stuffed teddy bear so it's pretty light to wear on the head and it looks super cute.

I have the perfect outfit and hairdo to go with this bone as soon as I get home, but today I'm wearing it with a black, stropless minidress in velour and black patent leather pumps.
What do you guys think about the cavewoman look, and do you like the Jeremy Scott collection?

5 comments:

  1. uber cute, please say the boyf is channeling his inner Fred Flintstone and telling you how he's going to make your bed rock. I can never resist a lame pun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bones, Always have been collecting them so I like to see it being an inspiration to use in fashion <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so beutiful! Peace and happiness for 2012! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete