6.8.11

New in.



Leopard top - Louis Vuitton inspired fox tail - colorful leggins - 80's sunnies - pink clutch - white sunnies - 
colorful sequindress - purple highwaisted dress - black 80's dress

So as you can see I'm pretty 80's inspired lately. There's just something about the shapes, colors and materials that I find really amazing again. Also, I feel much more colorful than before. It's funny, but I guess everyone gets inspired my different stuff in different times of their lives. Most of this is bought in a fantastic little vintage shop close to where I live, this is probably more important for danish people to know, but if you ever go to Kolding be sure to check it out. It's called Zappa Second Hand and it's located on Haderslevvej 18.

3 comments:

  1. the stripy blue and purple thing underneath the black glasses, is it a scarf? it looks so pretty and silky :) and the pink purse is gorgeous!

    p.s. du er også meget smukk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's these amazing vintage leggins from the 80's. I will show them in an outfit posts one of these days. Thanks, sweetheart :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love them even more now! looking forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete