23.5.11

My must have makeup.


These three darlings is basically all I need to create my everyday makeup, they're very inexpensive but I really think that the quality is great for the price. Over the past years I have tried tons of different brands, but these products seems to do it all for me. I'm studying at the moment, and the lack of money can really bring you down, so I just wanted to share this with you  guys. The foundation is from Gosh and it's a liquid foundation in the tone Porcelain, the pressed powder is also from Gosh and it's called Golden Honey. The liquid liner is from L'Oreal and is called Carbon Gloss Super Liner. All this costs less 300 dkk or 56 $. Also I wanna thank you all for following and reading my blog, it makes me really happy to see more people following! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment