18.3.11

Day 12. Your favourite movie.


"I had to come all the way from the highway and byways of Tallahassee, Florida 
to Motorcity, Detroit to find my true love."

My all time favorite movie is Quentin Tarantino's
True Romance.
It's like a romantic thriller full of drugs,
guns, violence and love. But it's also so much more than that.
The first time I saw it, I just couldn't look away, and when it ended,
I just cried and watched it again. 
 The story is about this guy called Clarence,
who's only love is movies. He meets a call girl called Alabama,
and they fall deeply in love. 
Love isn't always easy, and this movie really proves it.
Whenever i felt like giving up on love, this movie made
me realize how strong and true love can be,
and it really always made me believe.
I can totally see myself in Alabama, and that always make me smile.
Also the movie is made in 1993, the year i was born,
and i really thing my life has a connection to this movie! 

As i said, the whole story is amazing, 
but Alabama's outfits and looks in this movie, is
truly an inspiration.
She wears pastels, leopard and zebra print,
cute sunglasses and have platinum blonde hair.
She looks SO cute.


''Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool''

I can with all my heart recommend you this movie!
You wont regret watching it.
But i guess i feel that way about all Quentin Tarantino movies.
Anyway, here's a trailer -

 

No comments:

Post a Comment